Please complete this form and submit. Upon submission, you will be taken to the online payment form to complete your renewal.
Requirements for renewal:
- Complete the NASMM A+ Accreditation Renewal Form
- If you are renewing in 2023 CE requirements increase to 30 hours.
- If you are renewing in 2024 CE requirements increase to 45 hours
- CEs must be a minimum of 30 minutes as a baseline, and then can be counted in 15 minute increments (e.g., 45 minutes, 1hour 15 minutes). This metric is based on the idea that one continuing education unit is equivalent to one hour of education.
Accepted CEs may be any of the following - NASMM Courses
- NASMM conference session attendance
- Watching NASMM conference recordings
- Any NASMM online course offering.
Outside organizations’ live presentations or online courses in the following topics:
- Leadership (including finance, HR, employment issues, marketing and sales, process improvement)ii.
- Move management (including downsizing, organizing, packing, decorating, working with movers and other vendors, alternative revenue streams)iii.
- Aging topics including safety, client communication and interactions; technology, Ethics
Proof of CEs, course completion or attendance should be submitted; if not, notes from coursework could serve as proof of attendance
Presentations given by the SMM-C requesting renewal receive double credit value. (e.g., an SMM-C presenting a one-hour webinar (on behalf of NASMM) will earn 2.0 credits towards SMM-C renewal, rather the attendee value of 1.0 credit.)
Beginning January 1, 2024, 25 units of the 45 required CE units must be obtained directly from NASMM conferences or courses. Until January 1, 2024, there is no minimum requirement for NASMM-sponsored CE units as part of the total CEs required.
- Upload declaration pages for current insurance policies to the renewal form
- Upload current contracts to the renewal form
- Submit the $599 Three (3) year renewal fee